1. México started brightly but as luck would have it, the couldnt breakthrough
2. While the offside goal was unfortunate, the killer was the terrible 2nd goal. That was unacceptable. The game was over right there.
3. Looks like Man. Utd have got themselves a talented young striker (no not Rooney).
4. Messi denied a goal again, for the 4th game in a row. I dont think he cares as long as his team wins.
5. 5 world cups in a row, México exited in the 2nd round. The +ve side of it they made it out of the group 5 times in a row. 6th time lucky? we will know 4 years from now.
6. After the game ended, México fans were still singing and having fun unlike the Argentinians who had already left the scene. I liked the spirit. One of these years they will breakthrough and I would love to be a part of that party.